Shipping and Handling
We would like to make your online shopping experience with us as enjoyable and hassle free as possible. If you have any questions in regards to ordering or a purchase you have made, please feel free to email or call us and we will do our best to assist you with your enquiries.
Orders will receive a minimum flat rate shipping fee of $10.50 within Australia.
- To guarantee delivery we recommend you send your parcel to your place of work, PO BOX or somewhere where there will be someone to receive it between 9am-5pm. If there isn’t anyone at the residential address at the time of delivery a card will be left and your parcel will be redirected to the nearest post office or Couriers Please Depot (depending on how parcel is shipped). If it is returned to us due to failure to collect then you will be responsible for the shipping to have it resent.
- We aim to get your order to you as soon as possible. Orders placed before 1pm (AEST) Monday to Friday, where stock is available, will be dispatched the same day or next working day. Orders placed after 1pm (AEST) will be dispatched within 2 working days. During our busy sale periods please allow up to 2-3 days for your order to be dispatched.
- A Minimum Flat shipping fee of $10.50 on orders Australia wide.
- You will receive your order in approximately 2 – 8 working days. During our busy sale periods please allow up to 14 days.
- We must have correct and complete addresses, including a company name where necessary, and at least one contact telephone number.
- We use Couriers Please for Australian deliveries and Australia Post for PO BOX deliveries.
- In the unlikely case that an item you have purchased is sold out we will contact you, so you can choose an alternative item or request a refund.
- Please note that payment verification is required prior to us shipping your order. Depending on your payment method this may add a small delay to your shipping time.
Delivery to New Zealand is at a minimum flat rate of $20.00 . Orders to New Zealand normally take between 7-10 working days.
Other international destinations are at a flat rate of $40. You will receive your order in approximately 10-21 working days.
How long does it take to deliver to New Zealand?
It will take up to 15 working days. We deliver by courier and your signature is required on delivery, therefore we recommend a work address if more convenient. If no one is available to sign for the parcel it will be re-directed to the nearest post office or depot. Collection or re-delivery from the depot can be arranged, but unfortunately parcels must be collected from the post office. Sorry no P.O Boxes or C.O.D’s.
Duties for Overseas Customers including New Zealand:
The prices within the online store do not include relevant overseas duties and other custom charges that you may incur. Strictly no returns.
K-Lee Designs ships to most destinations around the world via Toll Priority and arrive within 10-27 working days from dispatch. K-Lee Designs does not accept any responsibility for customs delays, duties or taxes that may apply. International customers will need to check with their local customs office in regard to what, if any, duty you may be liable for when the order arrives. Sorry no C.O.D’s or P.O. boxes.
- All orders are in Australian dollars (AUD).
- International orders may take up to 30 days to be delivered depending on your countries custom process.
- We use Australia Post for our international deliveries and they require a signature on receipt of your order. If there is no one at the delivery address a calling card will be left and the order will be returned to the depot. This card will have options for you to arrange an alternative delivery time.
- On international deliveries we can’t deliver to post office boxes and we don’t offer C.O.D on any orders.
- All international orders are exempt from Australian GST (10%); however they may incur taxes and duties applied by customs in the country where the order is delivered.
- Any duty and taxes incurred in the country of destination are the responsibility of the customer. Strictly no returns.
- To comply with Australian export regulations, we are required to declare the exact value of all items ordered and to mark them as dutiable “merchandise”. We are also prohibited by law from marking the order as a “gift”, even if the order is placed with the intention of sending to a gift recipient. If you require further information about your countries taxes and duties you will need to contact your local customs office directly.